This is so simple to do :D
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Longganisa (or any slightly sweet sausage)
- Honey (pure)
- Cayenne Pepper
HOW TO PREPARE:
- Slice the Longganisa in half(butterfly cut) and the skin like in the picture, this will prevent the skin from popping and pulling the meat open. this way you won't end up with an open curvy weird butterfly longannisa
- Cook on a skillet with no oil, just until it browns/cooked thoroughly or slightly but with grille marks(making it a bit crunchy)
- Prepare the vinaigrette
- mix 1/2 cup of pure honey with about 1/4 cup vinegar then season with salt and a dash of rosemary
- Plate(the oregano is just a garnish for the rice)
It's done. The vinaigrette makes this dish special...the garnish/herbs better the aroma making the dish more enticing.
ENJOY, HAPPY EATING!